Thursday, April 22, 2010

Mrs. Kansas 2010

Welcome to my blog! I am Samantha Reinecke, and I am absolutely thrilled to be your Mrs. Kansas 2010. To be honest with you, I'm not sure my feet have touched the ground since my crowning on Saturday, April 17. I had an amazing pageant weekend, and I'm looking forward to an even more amazing year as the state titleholder.

As Mrs. Kansas, I will focus on increasing support and awareness of the USO. The USO is a service organization that relies solely on donations and volunteers to survive. In a nutshell, the mission of the USO is to take care of our soldiers while they are taking care of us. The USO is extremely important to service men and women; they provide our troops with a little piece of home, regardless of how far home may be. As a military spouse, I am so thankful for all that the USO has done for my husband during deployments. It's a very comforting feeling to know that someone is looking after your loved one when you can not physically be there to do so. What better way to show your appreciation than to provide for those who give their lives for us?

I will be posting frequently as my year progresses. For now, you can find more information about the Mrs. Kansas pageant and my platform on www.mrskansas.net , or join the Mrs. Kansas Fan Page on Facebook.

Thank you for following me; I am confident that I will make Kansas proud. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment