Friday, April 23, 2010

Hello everyone! What a week! I can't believe it has been one week since the crowning. Time is already flying by! Tonight Shawn, Layla, and I went out to eat with Tim and Monica in Toronto, KS. The food was amazing! It was a wonderful way to celebrate with great friends.

Tomorrow I will be at Benchwarmers Restaurant, Jody's Attic, and Merle Norman Cosmetics to present them with an autographed photo for sponsoring me in the pageant this year. They have been fabulous sponsors to me over the last year.

This weekend (not sure Saturday or Sunday) I will also be at Chanute Health Care visiting my Great Grandma Tincy and the rest of the residents. I will have pictures posted soon.

For now, if anyone wishes to request an appearance by Mrs. Kansas, please feel free to contact me! Off to bed for now; thanks for reading :)

1 comment: